For stylish sleeping and luxury daydreaming
Fly to paradise Save big with our great rates
Garza Blanca Los Cabos is now open. With a modern design, a wide variety of pools and highly attentive service. Rising between the desert and the sea, it is one of Los Cabos most stunning resorts.
Book your hotel + flight here, and get special offers and competitive rates at the impressive Garza Blanca.
Room Only from $ USD
- Kids eat & stay free (3)
- Experience host
- Luxurious suites with elegant comfort guaranteed
- Gourmet dining framed by ocean sunsets
- Dazzling spa to soothe the mind, body and soul
- Complimentary resort activities
Suite Details Junior Suite:
Avg. sq. ft.: 667
Sleeps up to: 4 guests
Can Americans Visit Mexico right now?
Yes. There are no air travel restrictions between the United States and Mexico and several flights are operating daily. While the US-Mexico Land Border has been restricted to ‘essential’ crossings since March 21st, 2020 due to COVID-19, it is expected to open again for non-essential crossings on January 21st, 2021.
Is It Safe to Visit Los Cabos Now?
Yes, Los Cabos has received the "Safe Travels" stamp of approval from the World Travel & Tourism Council based on its implementation of recommended health and sanitization protocols.
Is the Airport in Los Cabos Open?
Yes, the airport in Los Cabos is open and is receiving several international flights daily.
Am I Required to Get Tested for COVID-19 Before Traveling to Mexico?
No, you are not required to get tested for COVID-19 before traveling to Mexico, however, all foreign nationals must complete an online health assessment form prior to departure from their home country. The form is available at https://afac.hostingerapp.com and the QR code generated must be shown at check-in prior to boarding your flight and again when you land in Mexico.
What are the Cancelation Conditions related to Coronavirus?
The cancelation conditions depend on each individual airline and on the terms of your hotel booking. At Garza Blanca Los Cabos, please refer to the terms and conditions stated under your reservation. The cancelation terms vary between notifying us of any cancelation or changes to your booking anywhere between 3 and 45 days prior to your arrival date. Some reservations are non-refundable if you have made the reservation under a special offer with a discounted rate.
What Hygiene Protocols have been Implemented at the Hotel?
We have implemented new hygiene and sanitization protocols for all high-touch surfaces both in the rooms and throughout the resort. Each room is inspected with a black light after cleaning. Public areas are sanitized with hospital-grade disinfectant every 15-20 minutes. Temperature screenings are taken at check-in. Hand sanitizing stations have been strategically placed around the resort. Social distancing is encouraged. Menus are available via QR codes. All staff wear face masks at all times. Guests are asked to use a face mask when in high traffic areas.
Can I request a date modification for my reservation?
When you reserve your stay with us, we offer Date Flexibility to accommodate your travel needs. Book your vacation now and change your dates later for no extra fee.
Do visitors to Mexico have to quarantine?
There are currently no quarantine requirements in place for visitors to Mexico.
Am I required to Get Tested for COVID-19 before leaving Mexico?
Yes. Due to new entry requirements from the USA, Canada and other countries, airline passengers are now required to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test result at the time of check-in for their return flight or they will be denied boarding. On-site COVID-19 testing, according to government requirements, is available at Garza Blanca. Antigen testing is complimentary and PCR testing is available at a discounted rate.
What happens if my COVID-19 test result is positive?
Garza Blanca is raising the standard, being one of the first in Mexico to offer guests who test positive for COVID-19 while visiting the resort up to 14 nights complimentary accommodation through March 31, 2021. Guests are responsible for their incidentals while quarantined in the comforts of their luxury suite.
How much does the COVID-19 test cost?
Antigen testing is complimentary. For guests who require PCR testing, it is available at a discounted rate and will cost approximately $150 USD. *Prices are subject to change.
Terms and conditions
- Hotel + Flight rates are based on double occupancy, a 4 night stay and are subject to change without notice. Include all taxes and service fee. Rates are based on our Junior suite . Prepayment required. You will be charged for the first night after making your reservation. The remaining balance will be charged once you arrive at the hotel, at front desk.
- Valid booking from now to 01/30/2021. Travel dates: from now through 12/22/2019.
- Up to two kids under 12 y.o. eat and stay free when staying at the same room as their parents. Valid for All-Inclusive reservations only. Not valid from (blackout dates) February 11 to 15, 2021; March 27 to April 3, 2021; November 22 to 27, 2021 and December 23, 2021 to January 03, 2022.
- 4. Rewards can't be combined (receive either instant discount or resort credits). This offer is only valid for new Hotel reservations; Hotel + Flight bookings do not participate on this offer. Not valid for groups or weddings.