Fly to paradise Save big with our great rates
Garza Blanca Los Cabos is now open. With a modern design, a wide variety of pools and highly attentive service. Rising between the desert and the sea, it is one of Los Cabos most stunning resorts.
Book your hotel + flight here, and get special offers and competitive rates at the impressive Garza Blanca.
- Kids eat & stay free (3)
- Experience host
- Luxurious suites with elegant comfort guaranteed
- Gourmet dining framed by ocean sunsets
- Dazzling spa to soothe the mind, body and soul
- Complimentary resort activities
Suite Details Junior Suite:
Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
Yes. There are no travel restrictions on air travel between the United States and Mexico and several flights are operating daily. While the US-Mexico Land Border has been restricted to ‘essential’ crossings since March 21st, 2020 due to COVID-19, it is expected to open again for non-essential crossings on October 21st, 2020.
Is It Safe to Visit Los Cabos Now?
Yes, Los Cabos has received the "Safe Travels" stamp of approval from the World Travel & Tourism Council based on its implementation of recommended health and sanitization protocols.
Is the Airport in Los Cabos Open?
Yes, the airport in Los Cabos is open and is receiving several international flights daily.
Am I Required to Get Tested for COVID-19 Before Traveling to Mexico?
No, you are not required to get tested for COVID-19 before traveling to Mexico. Temperature screenings will be conducted on flights exiting the US and between destinations in Mexico. If you display a fever, you will not be allowed to board the flight, but you should be given a refund, consult with your airline. Most airlines will ask you to consent to wearing a face mask for the duration of your flight, apart from when eating or drinking. You will also be asked to fill out a compulsory pre-flight health questionnaire during the check in process.
What are the Cancellation Conditions Related to Coronavirus?
The cancelation conditions depend on each individual airline and on the terms of your hotel booking. At Garza Blanca Resort & Spa Los Cabos, please refer to the terms and conditions stated under your reservation. The cancelation terms vary between notifying us of any cancelation or changes to your booking anywhere between 3 and 45 days prior to your arrival date. Some reservations are non-refundable, if you have made the reservation under a special offer with a discounted rate.
What Hygiene Protocols have been Implemented at the Hotel?
We have implemented new hygiene and sanitization protocols for all high-touch surfaces both in the rooms and throughout the resort. Each room is inspected with a black light after cleaning. Public areas are sanitized with hospital-grade disinfectant every 15-20 minutes. Temperature screenings are taken at check-in. Hand sanitizing stations have been strategically placed around the resort. Social distancing is encouraged. Menus are available via QR codes. All staff wear face masks at all times. Guests are asked to use a face mask when in high traffic areas.
Terms and conditions
- Hotel + Flight rates are based on double occupancy, a 4 night stay and are subject to change without notice. Include all taxes and service fee. Rates are based on our Junior suite . Prepayment required. You will be charged for the first night after making your reservation. The remaining balance will be charged once you arrive at the hotel, at front desk.
- Valid booking from now to 11/04/2020. Travel dates: from now through 12/22/2019.
- Up to two kids under 12 y.o. eat and stay free when staying in the same room as their parents. Valid for All-Inclusive reservations only. Not valid from (blackout dates) November 25 to 30, 2020 and December 21, 2020 to January 03, 2021.
- 4. Rewards can't be combined (receive either instant discount or resort credits). This offer is only valid for new Hotel reservations; Hotel + Flight bookings do not participate on this offer. Not valid for groups or weddings.