An Unbelievable Workation Spot
Don't miss a beat while finding inspiration under the Baja sun! Garza Blanca Los Cabos enriches the digital nomads' experience with its Escape to Create package. Conquer your projects while taking in the breathtaking view of the Sea of Cortez. Create your best work yet in a spectacular contemporary suite with all the connectivity of your home office high-speed internet and ample power outlets. Your creativity will soar as you take your tasty room service lunch with a panoramic ocean view. Get reenergized with a personal in-room coffee break with delightful pastries and an assortment of teas. And end your workday with a soothing neck or shoulder massage.
Experience one of the best cities for digital nomads. Book your Mexico workation today, and get special services with your reservation.
- Daily light lunch through room service.
- A relaxing shoulder or neck massage during your stay.
- Ample in-room power outlets, to ensure that your smart devices are charged in all moment.
- Personal in-room coffee break based on coffee, teas, juice, fruit, and pastries.
- Premium wi-fi
- Round trip airport transportation
Terms and conditions
- Valid booking from now to 10/31/2022. Travel dates: from now through 12/23/2022. Minimum stay: 4 nights.
2.All-Inclusive rates are per two guests per four nights, are subject to change without notice, include all taxes and service fees and are based on double occupancy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. To ensure your booking, it is essential to confirm your deposit payment at the time you make your reservation.Rates are based on our One Bedroom Suite Ocean View.
3. The Hotel + Flight package is excluded from this offer.
4. Not valid for groups or weddings.
Amenities & Services
1 Bedroom Suite
The contemporary design of the 1,313 square foot One Bedroom Suite incorporates a variety of textures and tones with the purpose of enriching the guest experience while living in the space. The design concept is based on marine life. As you walk in, you will notice a stunning gourmet kitchen, complete with upscale appliances, a dining area that seats 4, and a living room with an entertainment center, a sleek 55-inch flat screen TV, a sofa bed, and two lounge chairs with the geometry of coral. The middle table is a vault representing some type of treasure found in the depths of the oceans. Next to the kitchen, there is a full bathroom with a shower and washer and dryer for your convenience.
Sleek sliding doors separate the bedroom from the spacious living area. The bedroom features a comfortable king-size bed with fluffy pillows to ensure your rest is as comfortable as possible. The en suite bathroom features a freestanding bathtub, a rain shower with a colorful mosaic shower seat, automated bidet toilet and double vanity with a backlit mirror.
The large private terrace can be accessed from both the bedroom and the living room and features stunning ocean or resort landscape views, a dining area, a hammock, and loveseat.
Complimentary Wi-Fi, remote-controlled curtains, robes and slippers, 24-hour room service, and a dedicated Butler to act as your personal concierge are all included with the One Bedroom Suite.
- One bedroom with a king-size bed and in suite bathroom
- Large private terrace with furniture and hammock
- Spacious living area with a sofa bed
- Gourmet cooking and dining facilities
- Beautiful ocean or resort landscape views
- Butler service
- Spacious oceanview suites
- 6 premium Food & Beverage Outlets including 3 Gourmet Restaurants
- Complimentary resort activities
- Non-motorized water sports equipment
- Cooking classes and beverage tastings
- State-of-the-art gym
- World-class Spa
- Outdoor tennis court
- Kids club
- 8 swimming pools including an adults only Rooftop infinity pool
- Pool concierge services
- 24hr room service
- Minibar in your room
Guest Reviews & Experiences IN THEIR OWN WORDS
Our reviews and testimonials section is based on the genuine experiences of happy travelers. We hope their first-hand experience will help you decide to book a stay at our world-class resort in Los Cabos.