Thrill Your Wanderlust The Perfect Fall Getaway
Feeling ready for a great escape? Garza Blanca Resort & Spa Los Cabos is ready to be the place you escape to with chic spaces for unwinding in a setting of natural, breathtaking scenery, the finest cuisine and the best service. After a fun-packed day, surrender to bliss with a tailored treatment at our idyllic spa or enjoy mouthwatering creations at our gourmet restaurants. Experience the exhilaration of wonder in every direction and fully relax in our luxurious accommodations.
Find your way to the place where the desert meets the sea…..the Baja way is everything you imagined, and more.
About the Resort
Indulge in a range of world-class luxury amenities and services at Garza Blanca Resort & Spa Los Cabos that ensure the ultimate getaway in paradise for you and your nearest and dearest.
All suites feature contemporary design, plush ensuite bathrooms, spacious terraces, and Tafers signature mattresses and linens to guarantee blissful sleep.
- Spectacular Ocean Views
- Terrace with Outdoor Furniture
- Sleek Design
Whether opting for the Gourmet Culinary All-Inclusive plan or European plan, our signature restaurants guarantee a delectable culinary experience.
What’s included in this Los Cabos all-inclusive resort?
- Breakfast buffet
- Gourmet lunch
- Gourmet Dinner
Reviews and opinions about Garza Blanca Resort Los Cabos
Awards and recognitions
Frequently Asked Questions
Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
Yes. There are no travel restrictions on air travel between the United States and Mexico and several flights are operating daily. While the US-Mexico Land Border has been restricted to ‘essential’ crossings since March 21st, 2020 due to COVID-19, it is expected to open again for non-essential crossings on October 21st, 2020.
Is It Safe to Visit Los Cabos Now?
Yes, Los Cabos has received the "Safe Travels" stamp of approval from the World Travel & Tourism Council based on its implementation of recommended health and sanitization protocols.
Is the Airport in Los Cabos Open?
Yes, the airport in Los Cabos is open and is receiving several international flights daily.
Am I Required to Get Tested for COVID-19 Before Traveling to Mexico?
No, you are not required to get tested for COVID-19 before traveling to Mexico. Temperature screenings will be conducted on flights exiting the US and between destinations in Mexico. If you display a fever, you will not be allowed to board the flight, but you should be given a refund, consult with your airline. Most airlines will ask you to consent to wearing a face mask for the duration of your flight, apart from when eating or drinking. You will also be asked to fill out a compulsory pre-flight health questionnaire during the check in process.
What are the Cancellation Conditions Related to Coronavirus?
The cancelation conditions depend on each individual airline and on the terms of your hotel booking. At Garza Blanca Resort & Spa Los Cabos, please refer to the terms and conditions stated under your reservation. The cancelation terms vary between notifying us of any cancelation or changes to your booking anywhere between 3 and 45 days prior to your arrival date. Some reservations are non-refundable, if you have made the reservation under a special offer with a discounted rate.
What Hygiene Protocols have been Implemented at the Hotel?
We have implemented new hygiene and sanitization protocols for all high-touch surfaces both in the rooms and throughout the resort. Each room is inspected with a black light after cleaning. Public areas are sanitized with hospital-grade disinfectant every 15-20 minutes. Temperature screenings are taken at check-in. Hand sanitizing stations have been strategically placed around the resort. Social distancing is encouraged. Menus are available via QR codes. All staff wear face masks at all times. Guests are asked to use a face mask when in high traffic areas.
Can I request a date modification for my reservation?
When you reserve your stay with us, we offer Date Flexibility to accommodate your travel needs. Book your vacation now and change your dates later for no extra fee.
Terms and conditions
- Room Only: rates are based on double occupancy, are subject to change without notice and do not include taxes and/or service fees (29%). All-Inclusive: rates are per person, include all taxes and service fees and are based on triple occupancy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Rates are based on our Junior suite . Prepayment required. You will be charged for the first night after making your reservation. The remaining balance will be charged once you arrive at the hotel, at front desk. Guarantee deposit must be made within 24-hours of your reservation being confirmed.
- Valid booking from now to 12/06/2020. Travel dates: from now through 12/22/2021.
- Up to two kids under 12 y.o. eat and stay free when staying at the same room as their parents. Valid for All-Inclusive reservations only. Not valid from (blackout dates) November 22 to 28, 2020 and December 23, 2020 to January 03, 2021. February 11 to 15, 2021; March 29 to April 3, 2021; November 22 to 27, 2021 and December 23, 2021 to January 03, 2022.
- Free daily breakfast not valid from (blackout dates) December 23, 2020 to January 03, 2021. February 11 to 15, 2021; March 29 to April 3, 2021; November 22 to 27, 2021 and December 23, 2021 to January 03, 2022. Valid for European plan reservations only.
- Not valid for groups or weddings.
6. The Hotel + Flight package is excluded from this offer.
7. One-way airport transfer is valid per room, per stay. Minimum stay of 2 nights.
8. 15 % OFF selected treatments at Spa Imagine for each adult, per stay.
9. Applicable only to the Thrill Your Wanderlust Campaign and valid for Direct Reservations from our website's booking engine only: https://cabo.garzablancaresort.com.