For stylish sleeping and luxury daydreaming
Find Your Happy Place Good vibes & sunshine
It’s all about the spectacular here. Experience an energizing sun-filled winter escape in this beautiful piece of paradise. Garza Blanca Los Cabos will whisk you away from the hustle and bustle of daily life and from the moment you step inside, you will enter a calm and serene state of mind. Come to a place where blissful happiness is the order of the day, along with clear, cloudless skies, dependable sunshine, and endless adventures.
Enjoy the powerful health benefits of the ocean and feel the waves of rising optimism as you set sail on the deep blue waters, swim with whale sharks, or snorkel with tropical fish.
Book your winter escape today to enjoy all that Los Cabos has to offer.
- Kids eat & stay Free (3)
- Free daily breakfast (4)
- WiFi Internet included (5)
- 15% off Spa services (6)
Kids eat & stay free *
Free breakfast *
15% Off Spa services *
Flexible dates with limitless modifications *
Best Rate Guarantee
From: $ USDOther websites: $ USD
Rates are based on our Junior Suite.
Terms & conditions
Terms & conditions
Talk to our Travel Specialist to get the best rate
- Spacious oceanview suites
- 6 premium Food & Beverage Outlets including 3 Gourmet Restaurants
- Complimentary resort activities
- Non-motorized water sports equipment
- Cooking classes and beverage tastings
- State-of-the-art gym
- World-class Spa
- Outdoor tennis court
- Kids club
- 8 swimming pools including an adults only Rooftop infinity pool
- Pool concierge services
- 24hr room service
- Minibar in your room
All suites feature contemporary design, plush ensuite bathrooms, spacious terraces, and Tafer's signature mattresses and linens to guarantee blissful sleep.
Winter Activities To feel warm
Explore the rich variety of excursions, outdoor activities, attractions and nightlife that make Los Cabos a favorite travel destination.
Security, testimonials & awards
Health & Sanitation Guidelines
Learn about our plan to keep our members, guests, associates, and our community safe.
Get excited about your stay! Read what others have to say about our Resort
Room Only from $ USD
Can Americans Visit Mexico right now?
Yes. There are no air travel restrictions between the United States and Mexico and several flights are operating daily. While the US-Mexico Land Border has been restricted to ‘essential’ crossings since March 21st, 2020 due to COVID-19, it is expected to open again for non-essential crossings on January 21st, 2021.
Is It Safe to Visit Los Cabos Now?
Yes, Los Cabos has received the "Safe Travels" stamp of approval from the World Travel & Tourism Council based on its implementation of recommended health and sanitization protocols.
Is the Airport in Los Cabos Open?
Yes, the airport in Los Cabos is open and is receiving several international flights daily.
Am I Required to Get Tested for COVID-19 Before Traveling to Mexico?
No, you are not required to get tested for COVID-19 before traveling to Mexico, however, all foreign nationals must complete an online health assessment form prior to departure from their home country. The form is available at https://afac.hostingerapp.com and the QR code generated must be shown at check-in prior to boarding your flight and again when you land in Mexico.
What are the Cancelation Conditions related to Coronavirus?
The cancelation conditions depend on each individual airline and on the terms of your hotel booking. At Garza Blanca Los Cabos, please refer to the terms and conditions stated under your reservation. The cancelation terms vary between notifying us of any cancelation or changes to your booking anywhere between 3 and 45 days prior to your arrival date. Some reservations are non-refundable if you have made the reservation under a special offer with a discounted rate.
What Hygiene Protocols have been Implemented at the Hotel?
We have implemented new hygiene and sanitization protocols for all high-touch surfaces both in the rooms and throughout the resort. Each room is inspected with a black light after cleaning. Public areas are sanitized with hospital-grade disinfectant every 15-20 minutes. Temperature screenings are taken at check-in. Hand sanitizing stations have been strategically placed around the resort. Social distancing is encouraged. Menus are available via QR codes. All staff wear face masks at all times. Guests are asked to use a face mask when in high traffic areas.
Can I request a date modification for my reservation?
When you reserve your stay with us, we offer Date Flexibility to accommodate your travel needs. Book your vacation now and change your dates later for no extra fee.
Do visitors to Mexico have to quarantine?
There are currently no quarantine requirements in place for visitors to Mexico.
Am I required to Get Tested for COVID-19 before leaving Mexico?
Yes. Due to new entry requirements from the USA, Canada and other countries, airline passengers are now required to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test result at the time of check-in for their return flight or they will be denied boarding. On-site COVID-19 testing, according to government requirements, is available at Garza Blanca. Antigen testing is complimentary and PCR testing is available at a discounted rate.
What happens if my COVID-19 test result is positive?
Garza Blanca is raising the standard, being one of the first in Mexico to offer guests who test positive for COVID-19 while visiting the resort up to 14 nights complimentary accommodation through March 31, 2021. Guests are responsible for their incidentals while quarantined in the comforts of their luxury suite.
How much does the COVID-19 test cost?
Antigen testing is complimentary. For guests who require PCR testing, it is available at a discounted rate and will cost approximately $150 USD. *Prices are subject to change.
Terms and conditions
- Room Only: rates are based on double occupancy, are subject to change without notice and do not include taxes and/or service fees (29%). All-Inclusive: rates are per person, include all taxes and service fees and are based on triple occupancy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Rates are based on our Junior suite . Prepayment required. You will be charged for the first night after making your reservation. The remaining balance will be charged once you arrive at the hotel, at front desk. Guarantee deposit must be made within 24-hours of your reservation being confirmed.
- Valid booking from now to 03/21/2021. Travel dates: from 01/05/2021 through 12/22/2021.
- Up to two kids under 12 y.o. eat and stay free when staying at the same room as their parents. Valid for All-Inclusive reservations only. Not valid from (blackout dates) February 11 to 15, 2021; March 27 to April 3, 2021; November 22 to 27, 2021 and December 23, 2021 to January 03, 2022.
- Free daily breakfast not valid from (blackout dates) February 11 to 15, 2021; March 27 to April 3, 2021; November 22 to 27, 2021 and December 23, 2021 to January 03, 2022. Valid for Room Only reservations only.
- Complimentary basic internet service (2MB) for unlimited devices. Premium internet service (6MB) from $17USD per day (24 hours), for 4 devices.
6. 15% OFF selected treatments at Spa Imagine for each adult, per stay.
7. The Hotel + Flight package is excluded from this offer.