Early Booking Bonus 2022
Get ready for an absolutely fantastic vacation experience
If you have been waiting for the perfect time to book your next holiday, this is it! Don’t be afraid of the future. Embrace it by booking a stay at our luxurious Garza Blanca Resort & Spa in Los Cabos and receive a special Early Booking Bonus for booking in advance!
Dare to experience the world. Discover the incredible pre-Hispanic flavors, tropical climate, and restorative healing treatments. Admire the natural beauty of Los Cabos from the comfort of your luxury suite.
Whatever you want to do, you can find it at Garza Blanca Los Cabos.
Room Only from $ USD
- Kids eat & stay Free (4)
- Free daily breakfast (5)
- WiFi Internet included (6)
- Resort Credit (7)
- Experience host
- COVID-19 Tests for our guests (8)
Suite Details Junior Suite:
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I required to get tested for COVID-19 before leaving Mexico?
Yes. The USA, Canada and other countries are now requiring negative COVID-19 test results from airline passengers to be shown at the airport prior to boarding their return flight home. On-site COVID-19 testing, according to government requirements, is available at Garza Blanca Los Cabos. Antigen and PCR testing is available at a discounted rate. COVID-19 testing can be arranged at reception on the day of check-in.
Do I need to get a COVID-19 test before leaving the US?
No, the CDC does not require outbound travelers to show proof of a COVID-19 test prior to leaving the US.
Can Americans Visit Mexico right now?
Yes. There are no travel restrictions on air travel between the United States and Mexico and several flights are operating daily. While the US-Mexico Land Border has been restricted to 'essential' crossings since March 21st, 2020 due to COVID-19, it is expected to open again for non-essential crossings on June 21st, 2021.
Is It Safe to Visit Los Cabos Now?
Yes, Los Cabos has received the "Safe Travels" stamp of approval from the World Travel & Tourism Council based on its implementation of recommended health and sanitization protocols.
Is the Airport in Los Cabos Open?
Yes, the airport in Los Cabos is open and is receiving several international flights daily.
Am I required to get tested for COVID-19 before traveling to Mexico?
No, you are not required to get tested for COVID-19 before traveling to Mexico, however, all foreign nationals must complete an online health assessment form prior to departure from their home country. The form is available at https://afac.hostingerapp.com and the QR code generated must be shown at check-in prior to boarding your flight and again when you land in Mexico.
What are the Cancelation Conditions related to Coronavirus?
The cancelation conditions depend on each individual airline and on the terms of your hotel booking. At Garza Blanca Los Cabos, please refer to the terms and conditions stated under your reservation. The cancelation terms vary between notifying us of any cancelation or changes to your booking anywhere between 3 and 45 days prior to your arrival date. Some reservations are non-refundable if you have made the reservation under a special offer with a discounted rate.
If I have recently recovered from COVID-19, do I need to take the test?
If you have tested positive for COVID-19 within the last three months and are traveling from Mexico to the United States, you will not need to show proof of a negative COVID test to the airline before boarding. You are only required to show documentation of recovery from COVID-19, which must include proof of a recent positive viral test and a letter from your healthcare provider stating that you were cleared to travel.
What Hygiene Protocols have been Implemented at the Hotel?
We have implemented new hygiene and sanitization protocols for all high-touch surfaces both in the rooms and throughout the resort. Each room is inspected with a black light after cleaning. Public areas are sanitized with hospital-grade disinfectant every 15-20 minutes. Temperature screenings are taken at check-in. Hand sanitizing stations have been strategically placed around the resort. Social distancing is encouraged. Menus are available via QR codes. All staff wear face masks at all times. Guests are asked to use a face mask when in high traffic areas.
If I tested negative before my flight, do I need to quarantine when I return to Canada?
Yes, all international travelers to Canada must self-quarantine for 14 days after travel even if they have tested negative and present no symptoms.
Can I request a date modification for my reservation?
When you reserve your stay with us, we offer Date Flexibility to accommodate your travel needs. Book your vacation now and change your dates later for no extra fee.
Do visitors to Mexico have to quarantine?
There are currently no quarantine requirements in place for visitors to Mexico.
If I tested negative before my flight, do I need to quarantine when I return to the US?
The CDC recommends that even if you test negative, you should self-quarantine for 7 days after travel and get another test within 3-5 days of returning to the US.
What happens if my COVID-19 test result is positive?
Garza Blanca is raising the standard, being one of the first in Mexico to offer guests who test positive for COVID-19 while visiting the resort up to 14 nights Room Only complimentary accommodation. This will be in effect for as long as governments require travelers to present proof of a negative COVID-19 test before flying home. Guests are responsible for their incidentals while quarantined in the comforts of their luxury suite.
How much does the COVID-19 test cost?
We offer a discounted rate for COVID-19 tests. Antigen testing is available for $580 MXN, and guests will receive a resort credit for the amount equal to the cost of the antigen test, which can be spent at the resort. PCR tests cost $150 USD. *Prices are subject to change.
Best Rate Guarantee
$ USDOther websites: $ USD
Lock in the lowest rate today and travel later when you have a better idea of your plans.
Terms and conditions
- Room Only: rates are based on double occupancy, are subject to change without notice and do not include taxes and/or service fees(29%). All-Inclusive: rates are per person, include all taxes and service fees and are based on triple occupancy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Rates are based on our Junior suite . Prepayment required. You will be charged for the first night after making your reservation. The remaining balance will be charged once you arrive at the hotel, at front desk. Guarantee deposit must be made within 24-hours of your reservation being confirmed.
- Valid booking from 03/07/2021 to 12/31/2021. Travel dates: from 01/04/2022 through 12/20/2022. Minimum stay: 3 nights.
- Up to two kids under 12 y.o. eat and stay free when staying at the same room as their parents. Valid for All-Inclusive reservations only. Not valid from (blackout dates) November 22 to 27, 2021 and December 23, 2021 to January 03, 2022.
- Free daily breakfast not valid from (blackout dates) November 22 to 27, 2021 and December 23, 2021 to January 03, 2022. Valid for Room Only reservations only.
- Complimentary basic internet service (2MB) for unlimited devices. Premium internet service (6MB) from $17USD per day (24 hours), for 4 devices.
- Not valid for groups or weddings.
7. Minimum stay: 3 nights. Resort Credit applies to bookings starting from the One Bedroom Suite up to the Four Bedroom Penthouse.
8. To make your vacation experience seamless, we are proud to offer antigen and PCR testing for a discounted rate at each of our resorts for visitors whose home countries require a negative test result. View more