When you enjoy all-inclusive vacations at Garza Blanca Resort & Spa Los Cabos
Cabo San Lucas All Inclusive Package
Extraordinary Cuisine Journey at Garza Blanca. Treat yourself and indulge in the finest gourmet cuisine, signature beverages, and world-class service when you enjoy all-inclusive vacations at Garza Blanca Resort & Spa Los Cabos.
BOOK ONLINE OR CALL 1 800 931 6023
Best Price Guaranteed
Domestic and international brands
Enjoy a wide selection of soft drinks, beers, wines by the glass, and domestic and international brands at the restaurants and bars of the hotel.
We offer 24-hour room service
Please refer to the in-room menu for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and nighttime serving hours. The room service menu is also available on the TV in your suite.
Please check-in with your concierge for restaurant reservations
It is highly recommended to connect with your Concierge for larger groups to accommodate the request based on occupancy and availability.view all restaurants
Dinner dress code
We kindly request that you follow our resort evening dress code for ladies and gentlemen!
Guest Reviews & Experiences IN THEIR OWN WORDS
Our reviews and testimonials section is based on the genuine experiences of happy travelers. We hope their first-hand experience will help you decide to book a stay at our world-class resort in Los Cabos.
Deals & Specials
Exclusive limited-time offers
Terms and conditions
(1) All Inclusive rates are based on double occupancy, are subject to change without notice and do not include taxes and/or service fees (30%).
Activities and entertainment
Outdoor activities, yoga classes and more
Our team has crafted a fun-packed variety of activities to ensure that your stay is both relaxing and fun. Please refer to the schedules for all activities!View all activities
Anytime night or day
You can satisfy your cravings with a delicious meal, snack or signature beverage. With no limit on how much fine cuisine you can enjoy, this all-inclusive package at Garza Blanca Los Cabos will leave your taste buds tingling.
Surcharges apply for:
- Premium Culinary Dishes Marked with 20% a Discount
- Liquor and Wines by The Bottle from the Cellar Selection
- Selected Culinary Events
- Spa Services and/or Treatments
- Premium Wi-Fi
- Video-on-Demand (VOD)
- Telephone Calls
- Laundring, Ironing, and Dry-Cleaning Services
- Off-Property Activities and Tours
- Additional authorized tips signed for by guests
- Medical Services 24/7
- Products at Deli Corner and the Market
- External activities and tours
Important information - Disclaimer
The Gourmet Culinary (GC) All-Inclusive plan must be for all guests staying in the same room. This program cannot be combined with any other promotion nor the respective discounts.
The Gourmet Culinary (GC) All-Inclusive plan starts at 3:00 pm on the day of your scheduled arrival and continues until your day of departure at 11:00 am (These times are in accordance with the official Check-In/Check-Out times).
For guests selecting the Meal Plan, the 1st Day commences at their chosen meal time; i.e., starting with Lunch and concluding on the last day with Breakfast. The minimum period for the Meal Plan is 3 days which cannot be interrupted, reinitiated nor transferred.
The bracelet must be worn at all times and shown each time you order any food or beverages. All checks must be signed for by a registered All-Inclusive guest. Each order included on the check must apply to you or a guest in your party covered by the All-Inclusive package and cannot be shared with any other guests.
Taxes and gratuities are included. If you desire to leave the server an additional tip, you may do so. Please note that any tip/gratuity you add to your check will be charged to your room account and must be settled upon Check-Out.
Once purchased, the package cannot be canceled and no refund will be granted. If the bracelet is lost during your stay and/or not returned on the day of your Check-Out, a replacement fee of USD $125.00 will be charged per bracelet.
Children from 4 to 12 years of age are charged half price. Adult prices apply to children aged13 and up. Alcoholic beverages are only served to guests 18 years of age or older where ID may be requested.
The bracelet and the package are for personal use and are non-transferable. Misuse will result in privileges being revoked with no refund. Please note that we reserve the right to refuse service to guests who appear intoxicated as well as to guests not observing the hotel rules.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Garza Blanca Los Cabos offer an All-Inclusive package for families?
At Garza Blanca Resort & Spa in Los Cabos we offer a Family Program. It's an all-inclusive package for families featuring exclusive amenities for parents traveling with kids.
What is the price per person for your all-inclusive plan?
All-inclusive room rates start at 280 USD per person and can go up to 522 USD depending on your selected suite and the number of nights of the stay.
How much does an all-inclusive trip to Garza Blanca Los Cabos cost?
It depends on your selected suite and the number of nights of the stay. All-inclusive room rates start at 280 USD and can go up to 522 USD per person.
Is all-inclusive worth it at Garza Blanca Los Cabos?
It's a great option, especially if you plan to spend most of your time at the resort. You can enjoy dining at the resort's restaurants and participate in the resort's activities and amenities.
What alcohol and brands are included in the All Inclusive Package?
Our all-inclusive package includes drinks by the glass of the following brands: Buchanan's, Vodka Tito's, El Patrón, and Johnnie Walker, Black Label, among others.
What should I bring to an all-inclusive resort in Los Cabos?
Pack beachwear, SPF protection, comfortable footwear, casual clothing, evening wear, toiletries, medications, electronics, and travel documents.
Does the all-inclusive package in Garza Blanca Los Cabos include alcohol?
Our all-inclusive package includes unlimited premium drinks and cocktails, beer and wine, and a selection of non-alcoholic beverages such as sodas, juices, and bottled water.
How much is the all-inclusive package if you purchase it when you check in?
Changing your European Plan reservation to an All-Inclusive one upon arrival costs 155 USD per person daily.
Can you purchase an all-inclusive plan at check-in?
Yes. Just ask your receptionist to change your type or plan. Modifying your reservation has an extra cost.
Can you order off a menu if you go all-inclusive?
Depending on the restaurant, you can order off a menu or select from a buffet or set menu. Some restaurants may have specific items outside the all-inclusive package.
Terms and Conditions
- All-Inclusive rates are per person do not include taxes and/or service fees (30%) and are based on the maximum room capacity. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Rates are based on our Junior suite . Prepayment required. You will be charged for the first night after making your reservation. The remaining balance will be charged once you arrive at the hotel, at front desk. Guarantee deposit must be made within 24-hours of your reservation being confirmed.
- Check-out is at 11:00 am, at which time All-Inclusive privileges terminate. Purchases at the restaurants or bars after this time must be paid for with a credit/debit card directly at the restaurant or bar. This program cannot be combined with any other promotion. Discounts applied to the All-Inclusive plan cannot be combined with other packages or promotions. You must wear and show your bracelet at all times and sign a check each time you order any food or beverages. All checks must be signed for by a registered All-Inclusive guest every time you order food and beverages. Each order included on the check must apply to you or a guest in your party covered by the All-Inclusive package. Food and beverages may not be passed to other guests. Although taxes and gratuities are included, should you desire to leave an additional tip, you may do so. Please note that any tips you add to your check will be charged separately to your account. The All-Inclusive food plan starts at 4:00 pm on the day of your scheduled arrival and continues until your last day at 11:00 am. (These times coincide with the official check-in/check-out times). Please note that we reserve the right to refuse service to guests who appear intoxicated or guests not observing the house rules. The bracelet and the package are for personal use and are non-transferable. Misuse will result in your privileges being revoked without any refund. Once bought, the package cannot be canceled and no refund will be given. If the bracelet is not returned on the day of check-out, a penalty of $110.00 USD will be charged per bracelet. All-Inclusive packages are only available to guests staying at the resort. The package must be for all guests in your room and/or in your party.
Included drink list(Subject to availability)
- 1800 ANEJO
- 1800 AÑEJO CRISTALINO
- 1800 BCO.
- 1800 REPOSADO
- 7 LEGUAS AÑEJO
- 7 LEGUAS BLANCO
- 7 LEGUAS REPOSADO
- CAZADORES REP
- CAZADORES BLANCO
- GRAN CENTENARIO AÑEJO
- GRAN CENTENARIO PLATA
- GRAN CENTENARIO REPO.
- HERRADURA AÑEJO
- HERRADURA ORIGINAL REPOSADO
- HERRADURA PLATA
- MAESTRO DOBEL DIAMANTE
- MAESTRO TEQUILERO ANEJO
- MAESTRO TEQUILERO BCO
- MAESTRO TEQUILERO REP
- PATRON ANEJO
- PATRON BLANCO
- PATRON REPOSADO
- SAUZA HORNITOS REPOSADO
- TRADICIONAL REPOSADO CUERVO
- TRES GENERACIONES ANEJO
- TRES GENERACIONES PLATA
- TRES GENERACIONES REPOSADO
- APPLETON ESTATE
- APPLETON WHITE
- BACARDI AÑEJO
- BACARDI BLANCO
- CAPITAN MORGAN ANEJO
- FLOR DE CANA GRAN RESERVA 7 ANOS
- HAVANA 7 ANOS
- MATUSALEN AÑEJO
- MATUSALEN CLASICO
- DE JEREZ CENTENARIO TERRY
- TORRES 10
- TORRES 5
- AMARETO DISARONNO
- CINZANO BLANCO
- CINZANO EXTRA DRY
- CREMA DE CACAO BCA
- CREMA DE CACAO OBSCURA
- CURACAO AZUL
- FERNET BLANCA VALLET
- GRAND MARNIER ROJO
- MARTINI EXTRA DRY
- MARTINI ROSSO
- SAMBUCA VACCARI
- SAMBUCA VACCARI NERO
- CACHACA PITU
- CASSIS SISCA
- CHILE ANCHO REYES
- CREMA DE MENTA VERDE
- LICOR 43
- LICOR DE CHABACANO
- LICOR DE DURAZNO
- LICOR DE HIERBAS JAGERMEISTER
- LICOR DE MANZANA VERDE
- LICOR DE MELON MIDORI
- LICOR DE MENTA BLANCA
- LICOR DE NARANJA CONTROY
- LICOR DE TEQUILA AGAVERO
- AMARGO DE ANGOSTURA
- ANIS BLANCO DULCE CHINCHON ALCOHOLERA
- CHINCHON SECO
- CINZANO ROJO
- 400 CONEJOS
- AMORES MATATLAN ESPADIN JOVEN
- AMORES MATATLAN ESPADIN REP
- RAICILLA EL ACABO
- UNION EL JOVEN
- BUCHANANS SCOTCH
- CHIVAS REGAL 12 ANOS
- JACK DANIELS
- JACK DANIELS GENTLEMAN
- JHONNIE WALKER ETIQ ROJA
- JOHNNIE JAMESON
- JOHNNIE WALKER ETIQ NEGRA
- MAKERS MARK BOURBON
- WILD TURKEY
- JIM BEAM
- SOUTHERM COMFORT
- CANADIAN CLUB
- COGNAC HENNESSY VS
- MARTELL V S O P
- MARTELL VS FINE
- ABSOLUT AZUL
- ABSOLUT CITRON
- ABSOLUT MANDARINA
- ABSOLUT PEARS
- ABSOLUT RASPBERRY
- GREY GOOSE
- KETEL ONE
- BOMBAY SAHPIDE
- BOMBAY SAPPHIRE
- GINEBRA BOODLES
- TANQUERAY TEN