World-Class Service When you enjoy all-inclusive vacations at Garza Blanca Resort & Spa Los CabosDownload Guide
The All-Inclusive With The Best Food in Los Cabos
Extraordinary Cuisine Journey at Garza Blanca. Treat yourself and indulge in the finest gourmet cuisine, signature beverages and world class service when you enjoy all-inclusive vacations at Garza Blanca Resort & Spa Los Cabos.
BOOK ONLINE OR CALL +1 877 208 0689
Best Price Guaranteed
Beverages Premium domestic and international brands
Enjoy a wide selection of soft drinks, beers, wines by the glass, and premium domestic and international brands at the restaurants and bars of the hotel.View Liquors List
Restaurant Reservations Please check-in with your Concierge for Restaurant reservations
It is highly recommended to connect with your Concierge for larger groups to accommodate the request based on occupancy and availability.View all Restaurants
Dinner Dress Code
We kindly request that you follow our resort evening dress code for ladies and gentlemen!
Deals & Specials Exclusive Limited-Time Offers
Terms and conditions
(1) All Inclusive rates are based on double occupancy, are subject to change without notice and do not include taxes and/or service fees (29%).
Activities and entertainment Outdoor Activities, Yoga Classes and more
Our team has crafted a fun packed variety of activities to ensure that your stay is both relaxing and fun. Please refer to schedules for all activities!View all activities
What's included? Anytime night or day
You can satisfy your cravings with a delicious meal, snack or signature beverage. With no limit on how much fine cuisine you can enjoy, this all-inclusive package at Garza Blanca Los Cabos will leave your taste buds tingling.
- Pool & Beach Host
- All pools and outdoor Jacuzzis
- The Rooftop (Adults only)
- Pool and Beach towels
- Spa and Wellnes Center
- Deli Corner and the Market
- Tour Agency
- Valet parking
- Hotel Security 24/7
- Daily Maid and Turndown Service
- Experience Host
- Interactive TV
- Video-on-demand (VOD)
- Designer Signature Bathroom Amenities
- Bathrobes and Sandals during Your Stay
- Nespresso Cofee Maker
- Deluxe Refreshment Center Featuring Premium Brands Stocked aily
To the gym, pools and outdoor jacuzzis (according to pool schedule).
Complimentary basic internet service for unlimited devices
Taxes, services,and gratuities are included
Surcharges apply for:
- Premium Culinary Dishes Marked with 20% a Discount
- Liquor and Wines by The Bottle from the Cellar Selection
- Selected Culinary Events
- Spa Services and/or Treatments
- Premium Wi-Fi
- Video-on-Demand (VOD)
- Telephone Calls
- Laundring, Ironing, and Dry-Cleaning Services
- Off-Property Activities and Tours
- Additional authorized tips signed for by guests
- Medical Services 24/7
- Products at Deli Corner and the Market
- External activities and tours
Important information - Disclaimer
The Gourmet Culinary (GC) All-Inclusive plan must be for all guests staying in the same room. This program cannot be combined with any other promotion nor the respective discounts.
The Gourmet Culinary (GC) All-Inclusive plan starts at 3:00 pm on the day of your scheduled arrival and continues until your day of departure at 11:00 am (These times are in accordance with the official Check-In/Check-Out times).
For guests selecting the Meal Plan, the 1st Day commences at their chosen meal time; i.e., starting with Lunch and concluding on the last day with Breakfast. The minimum period for the Meal Plan is 3 days which cannot be interrupted, reinitiated nor transferred.
The bracelet must be worn at all times and shown each time you order any food or beverages. All checks must be signed for by a registered All-Inclusive guest. Each order included on the check must apply to you or a guest in your party covered by the All-Inclusive package and cannot be shared with any other guests.
Taxes and gratuities are included. If you desire to leave the server an additional tip, you may do so. Please note that any tip/gratuity you add to your check will be charged to your room account and must be settled upon Check-Out.
Once purchased, the package cannot be canceled and no refund will be granted. If the bracelet is lost during your stay and/or not returned on the day of your Check-Out, a replacement fee of USD $125.00 will be charged per bracelet.
Children from 4 to 12 years of age are charged half price. Adult prices apply to children aged13 and up. Alcoholic beverages are only served to guests 18 years of age or older where ID may be requested.
The bracelet and the package are for personal use and are non-transferable. Misuse will result in privileges being revoked with no refund. Please note that we reserve the right to refuse service to guests who appear intoxicated as well as to guests not observing the hotel rules.
Terms and Conditions
1. All-Inclusive rates are per person do not include taxes and/or service fees (29%) and are based on the maximum room capacity. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Rates are based on our Junior suite . Prepayment required. You will be charged for the first night after making your reservation. The remaining balance will be charged once you arrive at the hotel, at front desk. Guarantee deposit must be made within 24-hours of your reservation being confirmed.
2. Check-out is at 11:00 am, at which time All-Inclusive privileges terminate. Purchases at the restaurants or bars after this time must be paid for with a credit/debit card directly at the restaurant or bar. This program cannot be combined with any other promotion. Discounts applied to the All-Inclusive plan cannot be combined with other packages or promotions. You must wear and show your bracelet at all times and sign a check each time you order any food or beverages. All checks must be signed for by a registered All-Inclusive guest every time you order food and beverages. Each order included on the check must apply to you or a guest in your party covered by the All-Inclusive package. Food and beverages may not be passed to other guests. Although taxes and gratuities are included, should you desire to leave an additional tip, you may do so. Please note that any tips you add to your check will be charged separately to your account. The All-Inclusive food plan starts at 4:00 pm on the day of your scheduled arrival and continues until your last day at 11:00 am. (These times coincide with the official check-in/check-out times). Please note that we reserve the right to refuse service to guests who appear intoxicated or guests not observing the house rules. The bracelet and the package are for personal use and are non-transferable. Misuse will result in your privileges being revoked without any refund. Once bought, the package cannot be canceled and no refund will be given. If the bracelet is not returned on the day of check-out, a penalty of $110.00 USD will be charged per bracelet. All-Inclusive packages are only available to guests staying at the resort. The package must be for all guests in your room and/or in your party.
Book online or call us at +1 877 208 0689
Best price guaranteed
For TAFER Rewards Members Only!
Select your travel dates and book your next vacation at Garza Blanca Resort & Spa Los Cabos. Take advantage of this limited time discount!
Enjoy exclusive privileges and benefits
TAFER Rewards is completely free to join, all you need to do is sign up, go on vacation, and we will reward you for doing what you love most: vacationing in style!
Select your travel dates and book your next vacation at Garza Blanca Resort Los Cabos.
Take advantage of this limited time discount!
Register now to start saving!
Get an instant discount or Resort credit
Log in to enjoy exclusive benefits