Cyber Week Online Savings Time
Get ready for our biggest sale of the year and stay at our luxury oceanfront resort in Los Cabos with savings of 50%! Enjoy the ultimate rest and relaxation in our modern, luxurious suites, savor delicious cuisine and innovative flavors at our onsite gourmet restaurants, set sail on the deep blue ocean and discover the dramatic seaside landscapes, or take a thrilling camel ride through the desert.
Unbeatable Cyber Week deals limited time ONLY! Biggest Savings Ever.
Go beyond ordinary vacations and experience the extraordinary at Garza Blanca Los Cabos.
Hurry to book! Last chance to save up to 50% discount on select Cyber Week suites, plus 15% off spa services at kids eat & stay free.
- Up to 50% OFF
- Kids eat and stay free (3)
- Free Breakfast (4)
- 15% discount on Spa Services (5)
- Flexible dates with limitless modifications (6)
About the Resort
Indulge in a range of world-class luxury amenities and services at Garza Blanca Resort & Spa Los Cabos that ensure the ultimate getaway in paradise for you and your nearest and dearest.
All suites feature contemporary design, plush ensuite bathrooms, spacious terraces, and Tafers signature mattresses and linens to guarantee blissful sleep.
- Spectacular Ocean Views
- Terrace with Outdoor Furniture
- Sleek Design
Whether opting for the Gourmet Culinary All-Inclusive plan or European plan, our signature restaurants guarantee a delectable culinary experience.
What’s included in this Los Cabos all-inclusive resort?
- Breakfast buffet
- Gourmet lunch
- Gourmet Dinner
Frequently Asked Questions
Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
Yes. There are no travel restrictions on air travel between the United States and Mexico and several flights are operating daily. While the US-Mexico Land Border has been restricted to ‘essential’ crossings since March 21st, 2020 due to COVID-19, it is expected to open again for non-essential crossings on October 21st, 2020.
Is It Safe to Visit Los Cabos Now?
Yes, Los Cabos has received the "Safe Travels" stamp of approval from the World Travel & Tourism Council based on its implementation of recommended health and sanitization protocols.
Is the Airport in Los Cabos Open?
Yes, the airport in Los Cabos is open and is receiving several international flights daily.
Am I Required to Get Tested for COVID-19 Before Traveling to Mexico?
No, you are not required to get tested for COVID-19 before traveling to Mexico. Temperature screenings will be conducted on flights exiting the US and between destinations in Mexico. If you display a fever, you will not be allowed to board the flight, but you should be given a refund, consult with your airline. Most airlines will ask you to consent to wearing a face mask for the duration of your flight, apart from when eating or drinking. You will also be asked to fill out a compulsory pre-flight health questionnaire during the check in process.
What are the Cancellation Conditions Related to Coronavirus?
The cancelation conditions depend on each individual airline and on the terms of your hotel booking. At Garza Blanca Resort & Spa Los Cabos, please refer to the terms and conditions stated under your reservation. The cancelation terms vary between notifying us of any cancelation or changes to your booking anywhere between 3 and 45 days prior to your arrival date. Some reservations are non-refundable, if you have made the reservation under a special offer with a discounted rate.
What Hygiene Protocols have been Implemented at the Hotel?
We have implemented new hygiene and sanitization protocols for all high-touch surfaces both in the rooms and throughout the resort. Each room is inspected with a black light after cleaning. Public areas are sanitized with hospital-grade disinfectant every 15-20 minutes. Temperature screenings are taken at check-in. Hand sanitizing stations have been strategically placed around the resort. Social distancing is encouraged. Menus are available via QR codes. All staff wear face masks at all times. Guests are asked to use a face mask when in high traffic areas.
Can I request a date modification for my reservation?
When you reserve your stay with us, we offer Date Flexibility to accommodate your travel needs. Book your vacation now and change your dates later for no extra fee.
Awards and recognitions
Terms and conditions
- Room Only: rates are based on double occupancy, are subject to change without notice and do not include taxes and/or service fees (29%). All-Inclusive: rates are per person, include all taxes and service fees and are based on triple occupancy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Rates are based on our Junior suite .
- Valid booking from now to 12/07/2020. Travel dates: from now through 01/03/2022.
- Up to two kids under 12 y.o. eat and stay free when staying at the same room as their parents. Valid for All-Inclusive reservations only. Not valid from (blackout dates) November 22 to 28, 2020 and December 23, 2020 to January 03, 2021. February 11 to 15, 2021; March 29 to April 3, 2021; November 22 to 27, 2021 and December 23, 2021 to January 03, 2022.
- Free daily breakfast not valid from (blackout dates) December 23, 2020 to January 03, 2021. February 11 to 15, 2021; March 29 to April 3, 2021; November 22 to 27, 2021 and December 23, 2021 to January 03, 2022. Valid for European plan reservations only.
5. 15 % OFF selected treatments at Spa Imagine for each adult, per stay.
6. When you book your stay with us, we offer flexible dates for your booking. Date flexibility gives you the freedom to change your travel dates any time prior to your arrival without a penalty.
7. The Hotel + Flight package is excluded from this offer.
8. This offer is not valid for Travel agents.
Register now to start saving!
Get an instant discount or Resort credit
Log in to enjoy exclusive benefits
Get excited about your stay!
Read what others have to say about our Resort
Book online or call us at 1 877 208 0689
Best price guaranteed